In June 2016, the Yarra Glen People’s Panel recommended that proceeds from the sale of land at 39-41 Bell St be spent on the Yarra Glen Circuit River Walk and a renewable energy project.
Three potential models for the renewable energy project have been identified. Each model aims to use renewable energy to deliver economic benefits to the Yarra Glen community. Yarra Glen community members can learn more about these models and to have their say.
WHEN: Monday 14th Nov, 7:30pm
WHERE: Yarra Glen Memorial Hall, 45 Bell Street Yarra Glen
Hard copies of the flyer are being sent in the mail to Yarra Glen community/sporting groups and made visible around town.
We would like input from as many local people as possible. Anything you can do to help spread the word would be greatly appreciated. You might like to:
· Forward this information to your local networks
· Share the information on social media
· Print the flyer and share it with neighbours (PDF of flyer attached)
· Invite a friend to join you to ‘drop by and chat’ with Council officers and representatives from the Yarra Glen People’s Panel
· Book a Council Officer to speak to your community or sporting group
· Invite friends to attend the forum with you (registration at: http://www.yarraranges.vic.gov.au/Lists/Events/Renewable-Energy-Forum )