Got a great idea that requires funding?
Through its new Small Grants Program Council is offering funding for activities that support greater social inclusion, wellbeing and participation and that foster community leadership and capacity building.
The Small Grants Program comprises a number of categories:
- Social Inclusion Grants (up to $1000)
- Community Planning Grants for endorsed Community Plans (up to $1000)
- Youth Initiative Grants (up to $1000)
- Sports Participation Grants (up to $500)
- In-kind grants for hall and facility hire (up to $300)
Where do I find more info?
For further details on the Small Grants Program please call 1300 368 333. The guidelines and assessment criteria for the program are on the Small Grants webpage.
How do I apply?
All applications are made online through SmartyGrants. Please visit the Small Grants webpage for further details.
Dates and deadlines?
Small Grants is a rolling grant pool which means that there are multiple rounds. Key dates, including open and cut off dates, are listed on Council’s web site.
Please note that no retrospective grants will be approved, so keep the key dates on your radar.