The Steels Creek Community Centre is re-opening its doors with some new operational processes in place.
While there are no formal restrictions currently in place, we recommend all users continue to adhere to these new operational practices as sanitary best practices.
These new practices are designed to assist with infection control as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic – but will also help reduce general transmission of other infectious diseases.
- Masks are no longer mandatory – but should be carried with you at all times
- Patrons should be at least vaccinated to minimum guideline standards
- You no longer have to sign in using the QR code. However, please note: all patrons are required to sign in using the onsite pen and paper register (for council and funding purposes)
- Density limits no longer apply – though social distancing is always recommended where possible
- Hand sanitiser remains available at the centre and should be used on each entry and exit
- Additional cleaning requirements
It remains a requirement that each community group be responsible for appropriate cleaning after use. This includes cleaning up after themselves and should still include sanitising door handles and benches etc as appropriate.
For more information, please refer to general Department of Health and Human Services advisories or contact Maree Rothwell