The Steels Creek Community Centre is re-opening its doors with some new operational processes in place. These new practices are designed to assist with infection control as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
As per Government guidance we are permitted to reopen the community centre with the following considerations:
- Masks are no longer mandatory – but should be carried with you at all times
- Patrons should be at least double vaccinated
- You no longer have to sign in using the QR code. However, please note: all patrons are required to sign in using the onsite pen and paper register (for council and funding purposes)
- Density limits no longer apply – though social distancing is always recommended where possible
- Hand sanitiser is available at the centre and should be used on each entry and exit
- Additional cleaning requirements
It remains a requirement that each community group be responsible for appropriate cleaning after use. This includes sanitising door handles and benches etc.
For more information, please refer to general Department of Health and Human Services advisories or contact Maree Rothwell